TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal
By registering for Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal, you (meaning the policyholder or employer submitting this registration) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal is a service provided by Superior Point to its customers at its sole discretion. Superior Point is under no obligation to provide access to this payment service, and may limit or terminate your access at any time for any reason. Superior Point may modify these terms and conditions from time to time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions. By continuing to access or use Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal following such modifications, you agree to be bound by the modified terms and conditions. Superior Point has no obligation to notify customers of the posting of modified terms and conditions.
2. If your payment is declined or unable to be processed for any reason, you will be contacted by phone or email. Superior Point may in its sole discretion require a different payment method if a payment method fails. You understand and authorize Superior Point to process payments provided at any time until successful for all delinquent amounts owed to Superior Point, including any late fees or declined payment charges, as permitted by applicable law. You agree that Superior Point may obtain updated account information from the bank, issuers or other third party sources related to the bank account.
3. You certify that you are an authorized user of the bank account from which you are requesting payments be processed, and will not dispute the scheduled transactions with your bank, provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in your authorization form.
4. You are responsible for protecting the privacy of your user name(s) and password(s) and for protecting the confidentiality or privacy of any information obtained or stored within Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal. You agree to exercise due care to prevent unauthorized employees within your organization and outside third parties from gaining access to Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal. Superior Point has no liability whatsoever for the protection or privacy of your user name(s) and password(s) and shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental or special damages (including, without limitation, loss of business or profits) whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise, with respect to the privacy of your user name(s) and password(s).
5. You have read and agreed to Superior Point’s Terms and Conditions of Website Use
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
. SUPERIOR POINT IS PROVIDING THE SUPERIOR POINT ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL SERVICE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. SUPERIOR POINT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR UNINTERRUPTED.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPERIOR POINT OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF SUPERIOR POINT OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, OR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR MAY OTHERWISE KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions prohibit exclusion or limitation of liability for implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
8. These terms and conditions and your use of Superior Point’s Online Payment Portal shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Minnesota, except where such law is specifically pre-empted by federal law.